- Members ads are posted free for up to 6 months.
- To get your items listed, email photo(s) and text as you would like it displayed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items are listed by date received.
- Please advise when your item(s) sells so that your ad can be removed.
- Is your bike priced to sell? For pricing guidance see the Bicycle Blue Book. Not perfect, but a place to start.
- Please be aware that in fall 2018 at least two sellers were targeted by scammers seeking personal contact info under the pretense of wanting to send a check. Buy & Sell Local!
- Much as we try, traffic to this page is not very heavy. To expedite your sale, you may also consider posting on Facebook Marketplace — it’s FREE. If advertising in both places, please advise when sold. Thanks, RB
Blue Trek Tandem to Borrow
If you have ever been interested in test driving a tandem, now is your chance at no cost. The Tandem has 7 gears, optional styles of saddles and pedals to choose from. The saddles & pedals are in good condition, but preferences that vary. There are 2 saddle bags, front & back and a rear carrier. It has a wired cyclometer that may need a new battery. Also has a Garmin GPS mount. The bike has an aluminum frame but it is very heavy and not easy to transport. These are also heavy duty Bontrager tires. The tandem is not for sale, but for loan for a term TBD. Must be an active Wheeler member. The tandem is co-owners Jay Corwin & Allan Griffith and on permanent loan to the Wheelers as a club benefit. If interested, email Allan at email@example.com. A world of fun awaits! [Posted 4/7/20]
Nashbar aluminum bike rollers.
Thule strap on bike carrier. $30
Text 309-838-8833 Posted 4/7/20
WSD Trek Lexa (50 cm) with Accessories!
Asking $400 for a Women’s Special Design (WSD) Trek Lexa (size: 50cm; for reference, I’m 5’4”, and it’s a great fit), made of Alpha Aluminum, with computer, two water bottle cages, and clip or regular pedals. Well-maintained, with at least annual maintenance by Vitesse mechanics. Call or text Judy at 309-454-7403 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
[Posted March 9, 2020]
Catrike Expedition – 26″ rear and 2 x 20″ front wheels in tadpole design
New in 2013. Has a bit over 2000 miles on the computer. It has direct steering. Weight 35 lbs. 27 Speed drive train. Shimano Dura Ace End Shifters. Avid BB7 disc brakes. Fenders on all wheels.
Waterford 2200 Bike
54cm; 853 Reynolds steel frame w/Profile SC carbon fork; custom paint; Mavic Open Pro wheels w/Dura-Ace hubs; Dura-Ace 53/39 crankset; Dura-Ace front derailleur and SRAM Rival 10-spd rear derailier; Dura-Ace brakes; Dura-Ace headset and seat post; pedals not included. UPDATED PRICE: $1,350 or reasonable best offer. Email inquiries to email@example.com
Post renewed 7/15/18
To get your ad posted, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Member ads will be posted for up to 6 months.