Local & Regional Event Rides
Following is a list of event rides and links to Info and registration. NOTE that all Wheeler group rides are on hold at this time. Check with the sponsors regarding the status of these events. (April 25, 2020 RB)
- Wheeler Spring Challenge (aka Training Rides) – solo ride options with social media posts. Starts April 26 and run to Thur. June 11.
- Ride of Silence, Wednesday. May 20 – solo rides – more details soon.
- Tri-Shark Triathlon Classic: Saturday, June 6 at Comlara Park.
- Wheeler Spring Metric: Saturday, June 13 at Comlara Park (TBD)
- Midwest Food Bank Flyer, Saturday, June 20. Registration is temporarily closed. We will continue to monitor the situation and reopen registration if possible.
- Tour DeWitt: Saturday, June 27 in Clinton, IL.
- Wheeler July 4th pancake ride to Downs and then on to parade in Towanda.
- Parklands Foundation Ride: Saturday, July 11 starting in Lexington, IL. Details on Facebook.
- rideATAXIA Chicago, Sunday, July 12th, 2020. Location: Channahon Central Park, Channahon, IL. Description: 1, 4, 12, 27, and 50 mile route options. Fully stocked rest stops, strong SAG support, and delicious post-ride food prepared by Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill and Bonefish Grill. Fundraising benefits the Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA). Fundraising is not required but strongly encouraged. Learn more: rideATAXIA.org/chicago.