- Members ads are posted free for up to 6 months.
- To get your items listed, email photo(s) and text as you would like it displayed to email@example.com
- Items are listed by date received.
- Please advise when your item(s) sells so that your ad can be removed.
- Is your bike priced to sell? For pricing guidance see the Bicycle Blue Book. Not perfect, but a place to start.
- Please be aware that in fall 2018 at least two sellers were targeted by scammers seeking personal contact info under the pretense of wanting to send a check. Buy & Sell Local!
- Much as we try, traffic to this page is not very heavy. To expedite your sale, you may also consider posting on Facebook Marketplace — it’s FREE. If advertising in both places, please advise when sold. Thanks, RB
Trek T200 Fast Track Tandem
Trek T200 Fast Track Tandem. measures about 23″ (58.4 cm) from the center of the bb to the center of top tube at the seat post and about 21″ (53.3 cm) for the stoker. I’m about 6’3″ and my stoker is about 6′. Like most tandems, there is a lot of adjustment for the stoker. Nice used condition. It dates from the mid 90’s. I think we are the second owner- we’ve had it for 15 years and have barely ridden it and I don’t think it had a lot of use by the first owner. It has a 3×8 drive train with Sachs brifters, Sugino crankset and Shimano derailleurs. This was a nice tandem when it was new- Tange tubing, hand-built in the US, etc. It looks like it retailed for around $2200 when new. It’s still a great riding bike- components are a little dated but everything works and is in good shape and would be a great starter tandem. Asking $800. [Posted 10/7/20.] Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
21 Speed Blue Trek Bike
Ridden by lady 5 foot 2, who has stopped riding. Bike for sale @ $150.00. Could deliver. Leon Malone 815 253 6258. [7/18/20]
<Click photo for larger right side up photo>
Blue Trek Tandem to Borrow
If you have ever been interested in test driving a tandem, now is your chance at no cost. The Tandem has 7 gears, optional styles of saddles and pedals to choose from. The saddles & pedals are in good condition, but preferences that vary. There are 2 saddle bags, front & back and a rear carrier. It has a wired cyclometer that may need a new battery. Also has a Garmin GPS mount. The bike has an aluminum frame but it is very heavy and not easy to transport. These are also heavy duty Bontrager tires. The tandem is not for sale, but for loan for a term TBD. Must be an active Wheeler member. The tandem is co-owners Jay Corwin & Allan Griffith and on permanent loan to the Wheelers as a club benefit. If interested, email Allan at email@example.com. A world of fun awaits! [Posted 4/7/20]
Post renewed 7/15/18
To get your ad posted, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Member ads will be posted for up to 6 months.