Enjoy the McLean County Wheelers Riding Experience!
The McLean County Wheelers was formed in 1981 as a not-for-profit group of cycling enthusiasts made up of riders across McLean County and the surrounding area. Membership is open to all types of cyclists – we offer leisurely to advanced paced rides, social events, and a commitment to cycling education and safe riding.
Funds raised from membership dues and our annual Spring Metric bike ride are used to support club activities, as well as state and regional bicycle advocacy organizations.
Benefits of Membership
- Weekly newsletter May through September that includes upcoming rides, social events, volunteer opportunities, and other cycling information.
- Organized group rides
- Opportunities to plan, lead and provide input on types of rides offered
- Liability and limited medical insurance on club-sponsored rides
- Access to Classifieds section of club website
- Ride with GPS paid account features, such as turn-by-turn navigation and offline maps. Click here to join the Wheeler’s club account.
- 10% discount on parts and accessories a the following locations (request the discount prior to checking out):
- $50 discount on individual or business tax services at Simply Taxify
- 20% discount on all RoadiD products
- Individual: $25.00
- Household (2 adults and related children): $35.00
- Individual lifetime: $250.00
Memberships are for the calendar year and renew every January, regardless of time of joining.