Join the McLean County Wheelers!
Whether you’re a beginner or an old pro, the McLean County Wheelers help make your riding more fun! Our members enjoy all types of activities, including group rides to fit your style and speed…whether beginner or experienced. Various group rides are posted on our club’s website and we email weekly ride opportunities during the riding season. Many of our members attend organized rides. If you’ve never participated in such an event, you don’t know the terrific cycling you’re missing! In addition, the McLean County Wheelers sponsors our own ride, the Spring Metric, a fundraiser for local cycling-related community programs.
As an organization, the Wheelers also strive to make a positive contribution to the advancement of cycling in Bloomington-Normal and encourages bicycle safety by our example and in cooperation with other safety oriented groups.
As a Member You’re Eligible for:
- Weekly email newsletter about club events as well as other information of interest to members and all cyclists.
- Social events for cyclists, their families and friends.
- Notification of rides and opportunities to lead rides.
- List cycling related items on our Classifieds section of the site.
- 10% Discount on parts and accessories from the the bicycle stores listed below. Please make sure you ask for the discount before you check out.