Thank you to those that joined more than 180 cyclists for the 2021 McLean County Wheelers’ Spring Metric! We appreciate your support and hope you had a great ride.
Mark your calendars for next year’s event: June 11, 2022.
Hope to see you soon – happy riding!
The three ~20 mile routes and the 5-mile family route start and end at McLean County’s Comlara Park Spruce Shelter parking area. If you ride all three, you will have completed a Metric Century of 100 km (about 62 miles).
- Helmets required!
- Emergency and ride support cell number at the registration table. Please take a photo — just in case..
- Bloomington Cycle & Fitness and Vitesse Cycle mechanics onsite 6:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Prepackaged snacks and water will be provided at Comlara.
- The ride will abide by Illinois Department of Health guidelines. Due to COVID concerns, there will not be an optional lunch this year. We hope to return this popular feature in subsequent years.
T-shirt orders ended with early registration on May 31, 2021. All t-shirts must be picked up on ride day at the check-in table. Optional lightweight, soft-style ride t-shirt will have a commemorative Wheelers 40th Anniversary design on the back. The front design will be similar to the image displayed with the Wheeler logo. Because of COVID supply chain issues, the color has not yet been finalized. An updated image will be posted when it becomes available.
2021 Routes are marked with white arrow.
- Please disregard all orange arrows leftover from the Tri-Shark.
2021 PDF Route Maps to Print & Download:
2021 Route Maps linked to Ride with GPS
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors